FaithBible Church has a long history in this community. The doors were opened on June 2, 1957. We had our first morning service in the old agricultural building at the fairgrounds. We met in a variety of places until we acquired our present four acre parcel of land, and ground breaking took place in the summer of 1960. Shortly after, a machine shop was donated for use as the auditorium. On April 21, 1963 the church moved into the new facility. In 1988, Faith Bible Church had a vision to see this work grow and to take on the challenge of building a new auditorium.This was a big undertaking, but little by little the plans became a reality as the metal frame went up.Each step was built with cash and today it stands framed and plastered. There is still much to do before we are able to moving into this new 300 seat auditorium with all its opportunity and potential. Pray with us as we work to finish this project.
We are an independent Bible believing church associated with IFCA International. To find out more about our association, click here